Thursday, May 13, 2004

Life Together Rocks!

Hope everyone had a good time last night, I sure did! I just posted some of the pictures below. My apologies to those who were somewhat injured during the fence hopping incident. As I watched some of the faces wincing in pain, I felt like a general sending my men out to die.

I read from Philippians 4 in my readings this morning and among many other powerful words, Paul says...
"Rejoice in the Lord Always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near."
I often hear of Christian's who are incredibly experiencing incredible blessing, and they follow it with 'but...' all the time. I'm not sure if it is becuase we don't want to get our hopes up, but I think what Paul is doing here is stating things for what they are, and not to take away from what God has richly blessed us with. I rejoice because I know God is moving and shaping our group! Rejoice because He is so very good!

No comments: